I see this fucking everywhere, and i used to be like this too: People who are so insecure that they are completely incapable of any sort of introspection and personal responsibility. When you see women write about how amazing they are, but they still can't find a husband, they are doing this. But men do it just as much, and its just as cringeworthy.
In the end, the only metric that matters is your actual results.
It doesn't matter if you think you're an alpha or amazing. If you're still not getting laid, then you're not. It doesn't matter if you think you're working hard, if you're not advancing or getting promotions etc, then you're not.
If you think you're training hard, but you're not getting stronger, then you're not training hard. And this i see every single day, because i spend a fuckton of time at the gym so i see people both come and go and i'd say at least 75% of the people who come in half-ass their workout, and the remaining 25% actually have the kind of body that you wish you had.
People often ask me how i have time to do everything i do and tell me they don't have any time themselves, but when i poke around and start asking what they do with their spare time they either have no answer or change the topic. They're literally not trying, they've just convinced themselves that they are, because reality is too hard for them to accept.
If you're a fattie trying to lose weight, but not getting anywhere, despite counting your calories, then you're counting wrong.
If you think you're special, but have absolutely fucking nothing to show for it, then you're not special.
It doesn't matter what you think you deserve. If you're not getting it, your only options are to either work harder or work smarter. It doesn't matter if some people got the good genetics, or the rich parents. That doesn't help you. Your climb doesn't get shorter because you point out that others were given a head start. That's what Tumblerinas do, and they're completely fucking worthless and miserable.
And do you want to know the best part? When you finally bite the insecurity bullet, stop bullshitting yourself and start to actually put in the effort, you won't need to be insecure anymore because you actually have something to show for it, while all these other people will keep pestering you about how you got where you are.