When I arrived she was already sitting at the table. She looked great. Small, beautiful, trim face, great cheekbones, the works. She looked just the same as she did four years prior. We ate a quick lunch and talked. I was excited to have sex with her again as soon as possible. When we paid for our respective meals (yes, she paid for her own food, just the way I like it), we both got up from the table to leave.Â
I was shocked at what I saw. For the first time in almost four years, I actually saw the rest of her body, since it was covered by the table we were using. Her ass, which used to be big but perfectly shaped, was now a massive, shapeless blob of fat. Her thighs were so thick that she almost walked funny. She had a new fat, flabby gut that was clearly visible under her shirt.Â
This woman had gained about 35-40 pounds, not good when youâre only about 5â1â. Iâve already talked about how the vast majority of Western women gain weight over time but thatâs not the point of this story. The point is that even though she had radically gained weight, I absolutely could not tell by looking at her from the ribcage up. Her lower body was a glob of fat, but her face was perfectly chiseled, trim, and flawless, with a visible collarbone and everything. It was very weird. (And no, we never had sex. With that body it would have been difficult for me to get sexually aroused enough to actually have sex. We remained friends though. Sheâs a very nice person.)Â
Most women gain weight all over their bodies. If they gain 25 pounds, you can tell in their face and in their body. But some women are just mutants, and have perfectly trim, skinny faces regardless of the weight on the rest of them.Â
Other women are fantastically photogenic. My friends in the modeling and photography industries tell me that often the most beautiful women in modeling pictures are actually quite plain-looking in real life. Sometimes photos really do look different than seeing someone in real life.Â
The point is, no matter what techniques you use, if you go on enough online first dates you will run into women who donât look as good as their photos. Itâs a small downside of online dating you need to accept. If you absolutely hate that, use daygame or night game instead. Those are difficult too, but at least you can see exactly what youâre getting.
3. There are a few things you can do to mitigate this problem.
None of these things are sure-fire wins, but they will help put the odds in your favor.Â
- Date as young as you can (within your local laws of course). Itâs just a fact that the younger a woman is the more likely sheâll look as good as her photos.Â
- In her photos, pay attention to any weird lighting or any filters sheâs using. Filters have become the bane of dating in the last few years. (Thanks, Instagram!) Even super attractive women are using filters when they clearly donât need any. If you suspect sheâs using weird lighting or filters, pass.
- In her photos, pay attention to her collarbone. If itâs clearly visible, your odds are much better (though not 100% as I just demonstrated above). If sheâs covering it or if you see her collarbone area but you donât see a visible collarbone, this is usually indicative of higher body fat.Â
- If youâre suspicious, ask her to send you a live selfie. This means one she actually takes âliveâ and then sends you, not one she took weeks or months ago. Thereâs absolutely nothing wrong with asking for this. Women have asked me to do this and Iâve always complied with zero problems (which I recommend you do as well if you are asked). If we do it, they should fucking do it. If she refuses or gives you some excuses, pass.Â
- Extreme facial close-ups in photos are often indicative of other problems, even though one might assume the exact opposite.
- Obviously never meet up with a woman until youâve seen a picture of her face. If none of her profile photos show her face (or only show it from a distance so itâs hard to see), ask her to send you a live selfie. If she refuses, regardless of the reason, move on.Â
If you guys have other things that have worked for you in the past, please let us know in the comments so we can all benefit.