This article is a follow-up to the popular Time Management When Dating article I wrote last year. Please take a look at that if you have not yet, because that one leads right into this one. (I will also ignore any comments with questions already answered in that prior article.)
I have been a time management consultant for many years. Running three companies, I almost need to be. That last article listed the specific time management techniques you should employ to fit your woman life into your already busy life. This assumes you have a busy life and youâre not one of those guys who sit around all day smoking weed, playing video games, or jerking off to porn. (If youâre one of those, you have an entirely different set of much more serious problems.)
Today, Iâm talking to guys who are already legitimately busy with other life areas. Iâve spoken with hundreds of you (as well as hundreds of my clients in the corporate world) and these are the common examples with men:
- Youâre really into fitness and are in the gym for hours a day, most days of the week.
- You travel all the time because you need to for work.
- You travel all the time because you’re a digital nomad or other type of location-independent guy.
- Youâre married (OLTR marriage or, god forbid, monogamous). (Common addition to this: your wife runs your life and/or you’re in the middle of temporary New Marriage NRE and/or youâre too comfortable so you donât feel the need to go out to perform dating activities.)
- Youâre a single dad with kids you see regularly, or who live with you.
- Youâre really into a sport (baseball, MMA, whatever) and are involved in it several times a week.
- You have a horribly long weekly work schedule (50+ hours a week or more).
- You already have three or more women on rotation (FBs or MLTRs) youâre seeing weekly. (This is a quality Alpha 2.0 problem. I’ve had it many times myself.)
- You have a serious health problem that requires daily or weekly time to manage.
- You have oneitis for a particular woman who is Not Like The Restâ¢ whom you allow to consume most of your free time. (i.e. you’re a pussy)
- Youâre one of these high-action, low-analysis extroverts who say yes to everything and thus have a constantly full and chaotic schedule because of it.
- Youâve just started a new business (hopefully an Alpha 2.0 one) and are totally focused on that.
- Youâre like me, in that you have tons of things in multiple life areas constantly going all the time (business, women, family, travel, fitness, etc) all of which are pretty important to you so your life is already âfull.â
All of these factors, plus many more, come into play when you are developing a time management plan to ensure your woman life runs smoothly, with all the sex you need, and with all the women you need to make you happy but no more.
Here are the things the busy man needs to do to ensure long-term consistent happiness with the woman side of his life.
1. Determine your minimums.
This is critical and you must do this first. The number of men who have not done this in the manosphere / red pill / PUA world is shocking, and itâs causing a lot of problems.
You must sit down with your computer (or a piece of paper if youâre old-school) and write out exactly what your sexual and relationship minimums are.
Not what you want. Not what your eventual goal is. Not what would be ideal. Those things are important too, but youâll get to those later. Right now weâre trying to build a time management plan that will get the job done now.