This comes from a coaching call I had a while back with a guy who wants to date younger women, but felt a little “weird” about it. We brainstormed a big list of all the reasons younger women can be more fun, in order to convince him to stop caring what others think and just go for what he wants.
I’ll make it clear this isn’t me telling you to date younger women; nor is it an “attack” on women older than 25 or 30. You should always date whomever you want to date; if you like older women, go for it. This guide is written for guys who want to date younger women, but feel like it’s “weird” or “wrong” – or they’re worried about other people judging them. Think of it as me giving you permission to go after the girls you want to go after. As long as the girls are happy, and you’re happy, it’s all good.
Quick summary of the video (go back and watch it first, I flesh out these ideas a lot more):
- It’s more ethical. Dating younger girls is more ethical (at least for you right now at this point in your life). You’re not leading anyone on. With a 30+ yo woman, they often expect something a little more serious. You either need to kinda lead them on (I’d never advocate this), or if they say they’re ok with you being casual, you always have this doubt in your mind that she secretly hopes it’ll turn into something more. My experience has been the vast majority of older women who say they’re ok with casual, are secretly hoping you’ll change your mind or fall in love with them.
- Physically more attractive.
- Fun and spontaneous. Older women tend to be a bit more reserved and less likely to throw caution to the wind and do something wild.
- Less responsibilities. Younger girls are more likely to do something completely unplanned – whereas an older woman has responsibilities and can’t just drop it at your whim.
- More open to different types of relationships and partners.
- Fewer expectations and “rules” for what they want in a partner. Less hoops you have to jump through. Younger women are more likely to go with the flow.
- More passionate during sex. Sex is better, more wild. Younger girls tend to have less hangups, especially with kinks/fetishes.
- Less baggage, because they’re less inexperienced. So they tend to be more open and less “hardened” by past experience. Even me myself I was more carefree and fun when I was younger before I had a lot of experience, because each new person was so novel and fun.
- More loyal. Because you’re one of the few guys she’s been with, she’ll be more attached and more into you – doubly so if you give her experiences she’s never had before.
- Less issues. If you’re 35 and single, and you don’t want to be single, there probably is some reason you haven’t found a guy yet.
- More affectionate – for the reason above.
- More energetic. Bubbly. Younger girls give you an energy – a feminine energy – that instantly makes you just feel nice. Especially after a long week at work – it’s nice to get some of that young, feminine energy to take your mind off things.
- Inexperienced – you get to experience new stuff with them. Like taking someone to Disneyland for the first time and seeing their excitement.
- Your values are in line with theirs – as in, if you’re looking for something casual, they’ll usually line up with what you want. You’re not ready to settle down yet but a 30yo woman is more likely to want that.
- Less judgemental – usually because they’re younger and more agreeable and just a little more open to new ideas. They tend not to have so many preconceived notions that are “set in stone”.
- More feminine and nice. Younger girls are just more friendly because they’re not old enough to have built up bossiness/domineering. I’m not saying every single 30+yo woman is bossy. But there are certainly less bossy 18yos than bossy 35yos.
- Because you want to. Seriously – if you want to date younger women, fucking go for it. It’s your life, and as long as she’s happy and you’re happy, that’s all that matters. Two people adding to each other’s lives.
In short, if you want to date younger women – go for it. Don’t let other people tell you what to do. Fuck the haters.
Got any others to add to the list? Drop a comment below and tell me, and I’ll add them.