I have fixed a release date for my brand new textbook Daygame Infinite – Christmas Day 2017. You can call it my gift to the world . I will, however, be taking orders before that for those of you who’d rather not wait. And yes, I’ll ship those orders immediately so you receive it before Christmas.
What…. uh?… how… what?
Do you remember the video I put in my last post where I show you the full-colour hardback? You can buy that now. It’s a great print. However, it’s not quite perfect. There are two small imperfections:
- The cover is cropped quite close to some of the text. Specifically, the Sigma Wolf logo on the front, the Nick Krauser name on the spine, and the Daygame Infinite title on the back. Look at the video to see for yourself.
- On page 345 the bottom blue box includes a second paragraph when it should only include the first. See photo below.
Those are the only issues I found in extensively reviewing the test print. Check the video for yourself for how the book looks. If you don’t mind these imperfections, you can order exactly the same version right now and receive it in a week to ten days.
I have corrected these errors for the final official version but I’m waiting for a new test print to be delivered. Due to the Christmas rush, I can’t get an express-shipped version . I’m not willing to “officially” launch until I’ve held a physical copy in my hands and confirmed to myself it’s printed without complications. Therefore I need to delay the official launch till Christmas.
Many of you will be, “fuck that, the existing version is fine, take my money!”
So, if you want to give me your money right now and get the book ASAP, here’s what to do. Pay attention because I’m fulfilling the orders manually 
- Paypal me at [email protected] the following price, according to where you live: UK Â£79, USA $109, CAD $140, AUS $145, EU e99. These prices include shipping. I cannot do Rest Of The World so if you’re not in those listed places, please wait until official releaseÂ 
- In the note to your Paypal include a name and number so the UPS delivery man can find you at the address.
- I’ll send you a confirmation email after I’ve processed your order. If you don’t receive it within 24 hours, email me at the same address as the PayPal and I’ll get on it.
I hope this doesn’t seem too complicated. If any of this is too much aggravation, just wait for the official release. I’m aware that things are slow because I’ve had all kinds of a learning curve dealing with a new publisher and sales channel that do things very differently to Lulu, and also I unexpectedly changed from B/W to Colour.
And lastly, I do hope you enjoy the book. It’s my best work and the book I’ll likely look back upon with most fondness.
 Except you have to pay for it.
 But online. The books won’t pass through my hands. I’ll be putting your shipping address into the printer’s online ordering service.
 I will NOT fulfill orders where you send the wrong currency. So, don’t send US dollars if you give a delivery address in Europe, UK, AUS for example. Don’t try to “game” the small price differentials, please. I’m doing this because copies are printed locally and this way saves you a bomb on shipping. It’s for YOUR BENEFIT that I’m strict on this and I’m covering the shipping myself. UK and AUS trackable premium shipping is considerably cheaper than the same service in EU, CA and US and therefore I had to add the equivalent of $10 onto those latter prices to cover the difference.