699,178 posts

2010 Percent of all US births to unmarried women: 40.8%

Reddit View
January 17, 2013
13 upvotes
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarry.htm


Post Information
Title 2010 Percent of all US births to unmarried women: 40.8%
Author redpillschool
Upvotes 13
Comments 8
Date 17 January 2013 09:23 PM UTC (7 years ago)
Subreddit askTRP
Link https://theredarchive.com/post/174834
Original Link https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/16rwby/2010_percent_of_all_us_births_to_unmarried_women/
Similar Posts
Comments

[–]ospurt 7 points8 points  (0 children) | Copy

So, 40.8% of all births are to unmarried women....so the remaining 59.2% of births are to married women...and if 60% of those married women divorce, that means somewhere in the neighborhood of 70.4% of the children born in 2010 will live without a Father for some portion of their developmental life.

The best these children can hope for is Grandparents (tho these are now just as the Gen X Blue-Pill infected as their offspring) to raise them, or for momma to hit the wall and finally decide to hook a beta/delta to help raise her bastards.

[–]TRP Vanguardtheubercuber 1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy

There's a very informative PDF on the page going over trends with time and ages and whatnot. The scariest thing in there is the other countries graph - everyone else is following this path as well.

[–][deleted] 2 points3 points  (5 children) | Copy

Unchecked hypergamy = Socialist society which will support these twats through a welfare state except it will be unable to maintain this philosophy because it simultaneously refuses to let women fail. Sounds strangely familiar to the reality of the First World. Anyone want to buy an island so we can start the Red Pill tribe?

[–][deleted] 1 point2 points  (1 child) | Copy

I feel like it's going to end up being all guys. tfw no gf

[–]Modredpillschool[S] 3 points4 points  (0 children) | Copy

The age old problem. We open a bar, make a ladies night... still sausage fest.

[–]Modredpillschool[S] 2 points3 points  (2 children) | Copy

Which came first, socialist society or unchecked hypergamy?

[–][deleted] -1 points0 points  (0 children) | Copy

Chicken or the egg? I suppose we should ask the former U.S.S.R.



You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

© TheRedArchive 2020. All rights reserved.

created by /u/dream-hunter