Started to take the pill about 6 weeks ago and though it keeps getting stuck on the way down my retching beta throat I’ve started, started, to get somewhere.
I’m lifting, STFU-ing and reading, and though I still consistently fail shit and comfort tests, I’ve started to at least realise what’s happening, even if I often realise too late. Frame improving, in that I now have a tiny, really shitty frame, which is better than no frame at all.
Biggest improvements have been with sex. It was never a horrendous problem, but could certainly have been better. 1-3 a week, on average. Since being more open and confident in my sexuality it’s more or less daily.
Thought I’d try to give back to the community a bit with a recommendation: Japanese rope bondage (also known as Shibari). I’ve Googled to see if it’s come up here before but can’t see anything.
Obviously if you’re not having any sex with your wife this is going to be a hard sell, but it’s worth considering if you want to push things a bit further.
Here’s why it’s worked for me:
- Submissive wife (AWALT) so being tied up already a turn-on for her.
- Ropes are manly. Tying knots is manly.
- While restrained she can allow things to happen and rationalise it as nothing to do with her. Means that lots of things she’s not usually comfortable with (e.g. oral, anal) are fine when she can’t easily move out the way.
- Compared to other forms of BDSM, rope bondage is more aesthetic. Doesn’t seem cheap or tawdry. Women seem to like it.
- Allows an opportunity for the male to show competence if he knows his way around a couple of ties (see below).
- Allows for female hamstering and dread over quite how he knows this stuff…
- You can buy ropes on Amazon. Just search for bondage rope and look for something well reviewed. You’re going to need 2-3. Hemp recommended. The coloured ones start looking a bit tatty pretty quickly.
- This video is a great start. It’s easy, and looks good.
- You can also do this rope bra, and (depending on the size of your wife) use the ends to do the dragonfly tie shown in the previous video.
- This crotch tie is very very easy. Suggest you include the optional knot near the clit for extra stimulation. The ends can then be used to tie ankles to the bed.
- Explore from there. E.g. this leg restraint.
Anyway - this has worked very well for me. Hope someone else out there can get some benefit.