I really thank you for this sub.
Now, recently my LTR told me I am like a “child”. Because I don’t serve other people and she doesn’t feel safe with me anymore.
This is not a success story rather than a decoding story for all newbs into LTR like myself.
So after talking to my LTR yesterday these are the keypoints she wanted me to improve:
- Serve more. When we are on a trip and in general she wants me to cook for others, pick others trash, etc. She gave me the example of her girlfriend’s boyfriend that is on touch with his feminine side but she doesn’t consider him gay.
My thoughts: I think this is a shit test to see if I act beta and people-pleasing in front of others.
- Be more proactive. Extension of the previous one but she tells me that she wants to see me more in action.
My thoughts: I think she’s right, I have been neglecting some of my duties and not leading interactions or scenarios. Lack of leadership.
- Stop being distracted. As in stop forgetting things and be aware.
My thoughts: This is a lifelong battle for me since I focus too much in things that interest me and neglect others. Lack of leadership as well.
- Be more assertive. She explicitly told me to stop giving justifications for everything.
My thoughts: I started reading “When I say no, I feel guilty”. Lack of alpha trait.
- Cleaning the house. My house, I live alone.
My thoughts: Point taken since I should clean even if it is her or not in order to keep the environment free of things that can make you sick. Lack of leadership.
After this, I told her that she is a pain in the ass as well, to watch her behavior and accept that she is difficult. She wanted to fuck afterwards but I told her I was not in the mood. Today I fucked her good in the morning.
I am a drunk captain in need for help. Am I reading this correctly?
TL;DR: I don’t think I can give you one.