Hi guys today I would like to tell you how to make your life harder. I do this here for 2 reason:
- I’m redpill lurker for 3+ years,
- I thought that I own my shit but end up making my life harder.
Little disclaimer, I always was more purplepill guy (2 LTR and only fuck girlfriends not plates or random chicks) then redpill. Also I’m from Europe and English is not my first language but I tried my best.
First of all if you want to know how to fuck up your life you have to first make successful lifestyle. For me it was:
- becoming second-year student of management and quantitative methods both at the same time,
- hitting gym regularly,
- becoming employee in worldwide IT company without proper experience in the field,
- finding nice smart med student girlfriend and run successful 2 year LTR.
All of this between age 22-23
Now I'm 24 and I give you bullet points how to fuck everything up:
- stop hitting gym when you feel too cool and too safe in relationship (decline of physique over a year),
- think you are smart-ass and don’t need to study too much time. Even if you think you can handle this don’t let fool yourself to this trap,
- if you think you have so much free time despite the fact you get shit don’t waste your time on mindless activities like video game, heavy drinking, smoking weed, eating unhealthy even if you think you control this (in my situation and type of character who seek pleasure, no you don’t control this),
- both last point lead to this one. COMFORT WILL CONSUME YOU especially if you seek pleasure. When shit hit fan you will not be able to wake up in time and there is high probability that you in some way end up like me (dropped from both universities on last year because at some point I couldn’t force myself to work hard, EVEN CONCENTRATE ON WORKING HARD. My brain become soo fucked up from pleasure that only thing I could do property was fucking my LTR, hide my flaws and escape reality which means seek even more pleasure),
- overdue things in my life to the point that I couldn’t make it done which affect my physical and mental health (I can’t make sharp photo thanks to the shaking of my hands at the age of 24. I become short-tempered, suspicious person which led to losing frame too much time with my girlfriend in public which in addition to losing general SMV led to breakup).
After applying all of this you will end up with mediocre body, at least break in education process (or no college education at all), losing good relationships and money. I wrote all of this because despite the fact I know redpill for so long I ended up fucked up alone in rabbit hole. If you can find some similarities in my story WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
Now when I’m in deepest point in my life I have to make plan how to climb back up. To show myself and partially others that I’m not the person who I recently become. To never forget times when I was successful which prove that I can fix it and be happy about myself again.
As I feel inferior to pretty much anybody especially some of you guys I have to ask you for an opinion about my plan which include:
- Apply to college again in october to finish my bachelor degree (I can resume my studies from last semester so in reality pass 1 or 2 courses and finish my thesis at least at one university.)
- Stop wasting my time on meaningless pleasure and time consuming activities (I’m working on it now, try to cut shit out of my life)
- Get back to gym (already did that)
Thanks for reaching the end and for constructive or not so much criticism.