I'm 31, 6'6, 260 lbs - own a successful business and a nice home. N-count is in the 40s. My family is "the family" in our county of about 700k people. I lift 3-4 days per week, but I'm still soft around the edges. max bench: 285 max OHP: 175
I met my fiance 2.5 years ago. Even though I hadn't found the red pill yet, I was already living a fairly red pilled lifestyle. I was constantly working on my mission, dating multiple girls and dropping them on a dime if they hindered my life in any way, and I've practiced stoicism since I first heard about it in college.
Dated my fiance (she's 27) exclusively for a year, then she moved in, and roughly six months after that I proposed (about two months ago).
I vetted her as best I could and always paid attention to her actions. Not once in 2.5 years have we had any major issues. She's submissive (both in and out of the bedroom), she treats me like a king, she comes from a good family, we share the same faith, and she's not even remotely lazy at home or at her job.
The one thing she does do all the time is glance at other guys. The first glance never bothers me, it's the second or third glance that feels disrespectful. Perhaps this is normal and I'm just being insecure. But I digress.
The other day my laptop crashed and I needed to get some work finished at home. So my fiance said I could use her old laptop.
Long story short, it was a macbook and it had been synced with her phone. All her text messages were there for my viewing pleasure.
I firmly believe trust but verify and knowing that marriage is the riskiest investment I'll make in my life, I wanted to verify that the girl I'm about to marry didn't have any major red flags.
Here's what I found:
- Confirmed n-count of 11 (she specifically mentioned this number to her best friend)
- I didn't know her n-count prior to this, not sure how to feel about it being 11
- 4 of them were in the two months prior to meeting me
- She was sleeping with at least two dudes at the same time before we met
- Justified it to her friends because she wasn't exclusive with either of them
- She texted a few of her friends excitedly telling them she slept with a professional soccer player
- Turns out he lied to her, he was just a tall, good looking dude who played in college
- Hooked up with a guy friend while on a group trip abroad
- She randomly messaged one of her friends: "I'm irritable and just need sex from a guy"
- They go on to discuss who she should try to hang out with
- She hooked up with a juice head
- Her ex of 1.5 years was also a juice head
- Kind of worried he alpha widowed her
- She casually dated a police detective 10 years older than her for a few months
- She also was texting a cop prior to me. I do notice she looks at guys in uniform a lot. Is this just something girls do because they like the authority shit? Or am I fucked because I'm not a cop and thats what her subconscious craves?
Other than that, all the messages about me were good. She's been raving about me to her friends and family since the day we met. Not a single negative things had been said about me. She told everyone how happy she is with me and that she can't wait to marry me.
Is marriage with this woman doomed from the start or am I overanalyzing what I found?
Although I believe in AWALT/hypergamy, I also believe it's a spectrum. Perhaps the things I found point to her being more AWALT and hypergamous?