So I went into two job interviews on Monday and I just heard back from one yesterday and they offered me the job. Both of these jobs are basically the same exact thing and I would be serving in a order management role.
However, although I would be really be happy with both I really would like a job at the one that has not come to a decision yet.
I made a bold move this morning and called the hiring manager at the one I really want and informed him respectfully that I was offered another position but I really would like to work with his team. Was there any way he could offer me the position. He said there were some other pieces in play (background checks etc.) that need to be done before he can offer the position but they will come to a decision by next Tuesday. He ended by saying I am definitely a strong candidate though. The job that has already sent me an offer said they need an answer by tomorrow afternoon.
I know their is no easy answer to this question and ultimately I need to make a decision but I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice or offer suggestions I may not be aware of.