edit: Good thread developing below just as I predicted. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask these guys. They're taking time out of their day to contribute FOR FREE. Take advantage of it.
Title. I will not be posting any advice or information about myself in the OP.
IMPORTANT: This discussion shall remain amoral. If your strategy is immoral by conventional standards, it doesn't matter. Share it, then the readers will decide whether or not it fits within their values to replicate it. You have a strategy, it works for you, that's all.
If any of you don't like another's strategy, keep scrolling. If you must, downvote and move on. TRP is a buffet. Take what you like and leave the rest.
However, if you think someone's full of shit, by all means say it. If you think someone could go about their strategy more efficiently, let them know. If you want to know more information, ask or send them a PM.
The red pill extends far beyond sexual strategy and female nature. You've been lied to about every facet of life, this includes making money and supporting yourself. Financial freedom is key to independence. Having mobile/transferable skill set and living in abundance is powerful. And if you must know, will effect your sexual strategy. Why not ask this in a finance sub you ask? Because I, along with many others, want to know the real shit. I want information uncluttered with blue pill nonsense that will hold me back or have me exploited by others along the way.
The conventional path is to go to university, get a degree, get a 9-5, get married, have children, buy a house & minivan, work until retirement, the end. Community college (or no school at all), not getting married, not having children, and alternative paths are stigmatized to the max (even if you're successful).
We want to hear how there exists many avenues of approach to success. By sharing, you would be helping a lot of people, and I guarantee you'll learn something. I know we have a few millionaires that lurk here.
Through out my ~2 years here, I've seen many high quality comments about this subject, but they're scattered. It's helpful to have a compilation people can read through. Who knows, you may even get some contacts.
Potential Questions to Answer
The purpose of many of these questions is to reveal that you're not limited to one path in life, to give someone a starting point. Much of men's ignorance today is not their fault, the mental prison they've been conditioned to live in makes them not even know what questions to ask. Help them out. Help expand their thinking. You don't need to spell out your life, just give us a rundown and if possible, provide a few links to help those interested conduct further research and get started.
Most importantly, point out any harsh realities that the mainstream doesn't like to cover. Discuss sacrifices, the stress, the failures, etc. Give us the real deal. Destroy the fantasy and delusion. We've had more than enough of that, that's why most of us are here.
Obviously, you're going to answer with what you're comfortable telling. I should remind you to keep it as anonymous as possible because SJWs lurk here all the time.
What is your alternative revenue stream/unconventional occupation/unconventional lifestyle?
- Are you an independent contractor?
- Are you a garbage man?
- Do you work from home?
- Are you a blogger?
- Do you work a trade?
- You in a local band?
- Are you an inventor?
- Are you an online retailer?
- You do buy in bulk and sell on Ebay?
- Do you freelance?
- Do you own a physical business?
- Do you couch surf?
- Are you a political shill designed to derail conversation?
- Do you live off passive income?
- Do you live a modest lifestyle using unique ways to get by?
- Are you an investor?
- Are you a landlord?
- Are you a pimp or drug dealer?
- Did you expatriate, denounce your citizenship, or just bailed out the country?
- Are you a male stripper or prostitute?
How did you start out?
- Are you from a rich family?
- Were you dirt poor?
- Were you kicked out of the house? (especially from a young age)
- Was your home environment terrible?
- Did you leave early? If so, how did you manage to leave at an early age and get by?
- Are you a high school drop out?
- Did you go to community college, university or receive graduate or doctoral education?
- Was the education helpful/needed for your success? Was it a complete waste of time and money?
- Are you a community college, or university drop-out?
- Did you find everything you needed on the internet?
- Did you have a 9-5 already?
- Did start your alternative revenue streaming on the side of you 9-5? Did you just quit and go for it?
- Did your 9-5 aid you in your alternative endeavors?
- Did you get a bank loan, capital investments, or receive money from family and friends? (even steal)
- Did you have to work multiple jobs to save up?
- Did you work a job(s) while attending school?
- Did you have to sell many of your belongings to make money?
Where did you acquire the information you needed to get started and become successful?
- Family? Friend? Mentor? Colleague? Classmate? Acquaintance? Lawyer and other professionals?
- Was anything special needed to encounter this individual?
- What books? (Readers can find free pdfs online)
- Which websites? (or subreddits)
- What videos? (Who would you recommend following?)
- What groups or events?
Note: If you can find a compilation, even better. Information is often scattered across the net, deep in forums.
What were the struggles/obstacles? What is the reality that most get wrong or need to prepare for?
- Social obstacles to expect?
- An unexpected change in mindset?
- Did people shame you or not believe you?
- Does the government get in the way? (Assuming it's legal)
- Taxation realities?
What strategy did you implement?
- Tax reduction methods most people don't know about?
- Do you have ways to prevent Uncle Sam from taking your money?
- Was any Machiavellian tactics/48 Laws of Power used?
- Did you use any pre-selection?
- Do you prey on beta males? (i.e. make fake female profiles to get sent free things)
- Do you play both sides against each other?
Where do you look for customers? (Such as when you're a freelancer)
- Did you start door-to-door?
- Did you make a big scene for attention to your product?
- What websites?
- Social media?
- Which ones?
- Did you try and find out it wasn't useful?
How long have you been at it? Do you enjoy it?
If you feel anything else is important to discuss, feel free to discuss it. Rant if necessary. It's the comments section; go nuts.
Formatting of your response
All responses should begin with your alternative revenue stream/unconventional occupation/unconventional lifestyle and should be in bold as follows...
Occupation: Freelance Webdesigner
Occupation: Revenue generating, harem managerial agent
Occupation: Big Data