So i've been hearing about the app "TikTok" and all the hype around it. Some of my nephews and nieces are always talking about it. They are 10 and 11 years old. So i decided to download it and check out what the fuss was about. I think this is the first time where i've actually been completely flabbergasted by a social media platform. I know it started as a music app or something, where people mimic dances and stuff, but i was not aware of how it had evolved. I was just browsing the "main page", and after a few days of checking it out, here are what most girls do on the app:
- Camouflaging showing off their ass/tits as a "challenge" when it's clearly not the motive.
- Making videos where they mention "what a girl wants in a man". Height size, dick size is very frequently mentioned here. There's also a massive amount of videos hightlighting whether they prefer a black or a white man. Often with the "Once you go black", "when you've tried black dick" catchphrase or similar, arguing for both sides.
- Shamelessly showcasing sexual positions, simulating blowjobs/tying their hair to satisfy their man. I've even seen girls simulating swallowing cum or just making videos about where there's cum after sex. There seems to be almost no strict moderation on the app.
- A large amount of these girls making videos seem to be clearly underage.
I know that "fishing for attention/likes" isn't anything new in social media, but i don't think i've seen it at this level. Girls are seriously too comfortable on this app. Instagram is far from this level. What really makes me worried is that there's tons of kids using this app all the time. My niece who is 11 years old told me that almost all of her classmates use the app, and many of them post videos.
What makes them do this? Where the hell are the parents?
- Do the parents simply have too limited knowledge of what they do online? Does the modern age make it impossible to keep the kids/teenagers under control?
- What do you think about the future of Gen Z? How will the current trends impact dating, relationships, gaming girls, in the future? Do you think this is a serious issue? Growing insecurities in young boys?