~ archived since 2018 ~

Avoid the pitfall and GYOW

April 8, 2021
434 upvotes
post image

TheRedArchive is an archive of Red Pill content, including various subreddits and blogs. This post has been archived from the subreddit /r/MGTOW.

/r/MGTOW archive

Download the post

Want to save the post for offline use on your device? Choose one of the download options below:

Post Information
Title Avoid the pitfall and GYOW
Author bp_blew_up_the_gulf
Upvotes 434
Comments 39
Date April 8, 2021 5:59 PM UTC (1 year ago)
Subreddit /r/MGTOW
Archive Link https://theredarchive.com/r/MGTOW/avoid-the-pitfall-and-gyow.764072
https://theredarchive.com/post/764072
Original Link https://old.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/mmxiu8/avoid_the_pitfall_and_gyow/
Red Pill terms in post
Comments

[–]Wildhouse83 84 points85 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

She has a lot more to offer: Nagging, destroying your mental and physical health, your friendships and freedom. Not to mention her ever-declining looks.

[–]jeetz09 43 points44 points  (20 children) | Copy Link

Then she will only give whenever she needs to manipulate you.

[–]JerryNewton7 37 points38 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

That's not all. I'll be limited access to that pre-owned pussy. And after a few years, you might have very little or no access to that pussy. There's the possibility you'll have to share it too with Chad.

[–]bp_blew_up_the_gulf[S] 4 points5 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Cuckolding (knowing or unknowing) is on the rise.

[–]Putrid-Beyond-2494 32 points33 points  (8 children) | Copy Link

The more and more I get through life after becoming red-pilled, the more I realize what a bad deal marriage is. I am so glad I was "unlucky" in relationships in my earlier days when I made shit money. Now that I am successful and older, I would never consider marriage.

Of my married friends, I've seen multiple negative things manifest that were talked about on this subreddit and from multiple MGTOW YouTube channels, including:

  1. Wife no longer caring about appearance, cuts hair off and/or gets fatter
  2. Husband working longer hours to prepare for family life
  3. Husband's social life steadily revolving around the wife
  4. Wife baits and switches from "I love my job" to "I'm taking time off indefinitely until X happens"
  5. Expensive fertility treatments costing tens of thousands of dollars to satisfy the female imperative, at the expense of my friend who is honestly too old to have kids
  6. Girls night outs
  7. Wives belittling and undermining husbands in front of everyone else
  8. Husband generally having to be the one that compromises, in terms of commute, household purchases, schedule, etc even though he is the one making more money

[–]Serena_XO_XO 4 points5 points  (4 children) | Copy Link

Yep. Being unattractive in your 20s - while can be lonely and you might feel bad when you're blue pill - has a side effect of you being able to survive on much less money than married men. And once you get older and wiser, you start to understand that you were actually lucky as you've avoided the minefield and realised that living alone and staying single is peaceful.

Peace is underrated, and only an older man can appreciate that.

MGTOW is the only reason why I will likely be able to retire early at the age of 35 or so.

[–]iseedeer 2 points3 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

Surviving on much less money and having more time for introspection and core skill development

[–]Serena_XO_XO 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Yup.

[–]Ban_me_more 0 points1 point  (1 child) | Copy Link

I will likely be able to retire early at the age of 35 or so.

What job do you have? Sounds good

[–]Serena_XO_XO 2 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

It is not a fancy job - just a simple job on the commercial side of social housing. I am earning below the average wage in the UK Β£28k - average wage for a full time position is Β£37k.

[–]Ben_Eszes 1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

I'm already starting to see the increased shit tests in my friend's marriage. The woman is already pushing his buttons and trying to be competitive with him.

[–]sbh1987 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

True! Not all M/F relationships will end up having all the points satisfied, but there is some truth to all this, at least 3 points I guess are satisfied in 99% of all such relationships after five years. So bad enough!

[–]kakramer1211 7 points8 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

Pre-owned or Pre-boned?

So many of them own VLADs (Very Large Array of Dildoes) that even that is stretched to it's limits.

[–]Radiant_Weather_1377 -1 points0 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Streched out and completely desensitized. A football team wouldn't be able to satisfy your average women nowadays.

[–]crowexplorer 7 points8 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

With ZERO guarantee that the used pussy will stick around.

[–]rubix_fucked 4 points5 points  (3 children) | Copy Link

That kind of money is better spent elsewhere. Retirement for instance.

[–]iseedeer 2 points3 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

BuT wHaT aBoUt pAsSiNg On YoUr GeNeS???

[–]techstural 1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

IMO genes have little or no more inherent value than excrement or finger nail clippings. If the person who has them has value, that is something, but the genes, themselves, are nothing.

[–]rubix_fucked 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Using the same dollars a man can afford an egg donor and a woman to be a surrogate. No need for commitments save the legal agreements/documents.

[–]trump4president2024 5 points6 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Used vajayjay is a very bad investment.

[–]Odd-Reference-32 3 points4 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Let's not use any euphemisms. She's going to be offering used blue-waffle pussy.

[–]Epicalyx246 3 points4 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

If you think that's all you are going to pay then you are wrong.

Wait till you get married and see your bills quadruple

[–]diffeqs88 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Fucking BINGO

[–]BlazeAlpha 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Exactly!

[–]YourFavouriteGuy 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

And also, alimony and child support exist, still, which largely affect men, since courts are biased and give women custody automatically, and men make more money than women, (by choice, the wage gap is a myth).

[–]Common-Eye-7594 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

If you do beautiful things for you, it is easier to get acquinted with people that are similar to you.

If you are a shallow person, it is easier to find shallow ones.

This is good advice but it is not an absolute truth, because the "she" might be the 95% of modern women, so let us be happy the other 5% is worthy and probably is left in the dust because they are not as "showy" as the other 95% but have real qualities.

[–]redditradishman 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Even if it was mint wouldn't be worth it.

[–]NeverNeverLandIsNow 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Oh that is just the start of what she will want, it is a never ending hole of need that is never satisfied with anything. Eternally complaining and nagging and ..... fuck I am glad I got out of that shit.

[–]Crusty_Dick 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

And don't forget designer bags and shoes she will only wear like 3 times a year.

You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Β© TheRedArchive 2022. All rights reserved.
created by /u/dream-hunter