It's sort of funny that despite people's claims to sex being "for fun," this shows that there is some conscious intent by women to want to be impregnated by men who are attractive enough.
A study by Eleftheriou et al. (2019) found that:
- The more facially attractive a man was judged to be, the more likely it was that participants were willing to have sex with him (r = 0.987, p < 0.001).
- The more facially attractive a man was judged to be, the less likely women were to intend to use a condom during sex (r = -0.552, p = 0.007).
- The average perceived STD likelihood for a man had no significant association with his average perceived attractiveness or with participants’ average willingness to have sex with him.
- The more attractive a participant judged herself to be, the more she believed that, overall, men are likely to have a STI.
- Women showed significantly higher condom use intentions with men who they rated as less attractive (p < 0.0005), men who they rated as less likely to carry or transmit an STI (p < 0.0005), men with whom they were less interested in having sex (p < 0.0005), and when they estimated that fewer of their peers would also have condomless sex with him (p < 0.0005).
- Women with a higher lifetime sexual partner count were more likely to have employed a "condom resistance tactic" ("Since the age of 14, how many times have you successfully avoided using a condom with a man who wanted to use one?").
- Women with a higher lifetime sexual partner count were more likely to have had a STI.
EDIT: Just filler to get around the gay mod filters