This post is inspired by a comment by u/pisellipod regarding men who claim they want an "interesting woman with a brain because they all have vaginas," but in reality they could care less about your accomplishments/degree.
That even though high value men look for a disciplined and educated women, those qualities don't help in the INTERACTION with him. It's the personality and pleasantry, and the ability to have fun and go along with the flow and be pliable that attracts him.
What men mean when they say this is:
1) Are you disciplined and smart enough to stay fit/slim, and if you did somehow gain a few pounds, are you smart enough to address the issue?
2) Are you smart enough to take charge if needed? For example, if he's busy working at home, there are no groceries and it's almost dinnertime, are you capable enough to either go out to the store by yourself and come back and cook, or at least decide on a restaurant and place an order for delivery without consulting him?
3) Are you level-headed enough that when you realize you're overanalyzing, your hamster is running, your emotions are out of control, that you can STFU or at least have the brains to be self-aware and try to make it better next time?
4) Are you interesting enough that you have some hobbies to rely on when you're bored, instead of relying on validation from other men? (Otherwise known as: How likely are you to cheat if you're bored?)
5) Are you smart enough to know what needs to be done around the house? e.g. If the dishes are clean, will you put them away or will you leave them there for days? If a shirt needs ironing, will you iron it or will you wear it wrinkled? If the toilet is stained, will you use bleach to clean it or will you pretend the stain is not there?
6) Do you have the brains to understand social customs? e.g. What kind of attire to the degree of formality, what topics not to discuss around certain company, can you contain yourself and have some fun but not get sloppy? Do you basically act like trash or are you respectful towards others?
7) Do you have the self control not to pressure him into doing anything?
8) Are you basically educated enough that you don't have to work a menial minimum wage job? (this applies to certain socioeconomic classes, for instance a man working in a managerial position or as a doctor might want a woman who works in STEM or education, not as a bartender or janitorial service)
9) Are you disciplined enough to put down your ego and listen to his suggestions if necessary? AKA: Can you be submissive when necessary?
10) Are you smart enough to deal or change your mistakes? e.g. You burned the meat one evening for dinner, are you able to learn from that mistake and cook for less amount of time? You accidentally wore heels during a walk around the park, are you able to learn that you should make sure what kind of activity you're going on and wear proper shoes next time?