I have a photo with 2 girls on either side kissing my cheeks. Use this as my online profile pic, yay or nay?

June 7, 2014
0 upvotes

Seems to be some solid pre-selection, but all my friend-girls say not to use it, but all they're advice is always shitty, always. Experienced/successful redditors only please.

TheRedArchive is an archive of Red Pill content, including various subreddits and blogs. This post has been archived from the subreddit /r/TheRedPill.

/r/TheRedPill archive

Download the post

Want to save the post for offline use on your device? Choose one of the download options below:

Post Information
Title I have a photo with 2 girls on either side kissing my cheeks. Use this as my online profile pic, yay or nay?
Author Swiss_Cheese9797
Upvotes 0
Comments 25
Date June 7, 2014 2:50 PM UTC (6 years ago)
Subreddit /r/TheRedPill
Archive Link https://theredarchive.com/r/TheRedPill/i-have-a-photo-with-2-girls-on-either-side-kissing.16409
Original Link https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/27ju4c/i_have_a_photo_with_2_girls_on_either_side/
Similar Posts
Red Pill terms in post
Comments

[–]cc9abc1dba1eb97 19 points20 points  (3 children) | Copy Link

This is the kind of pic that's cool if your friend posts it but it's lame if you do.

[–]ThisShitRules 5 points6 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

listen to this guy OP

[–]RockinRhombus 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

I posted on once. I shudder at the memory of it. Nobody said anything, positive or negative, but I just feel overall shame about it.

[–][deleted] 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Yeah, it's the equivalent of bragging about every cool thing you did or own at a party, it stinks of desperation.

You wan't other people to mention cool shit you did, and tell stories with you involved.

In the same way, with preselection, you want women to see other women actively chasing you. Not for you to tell women about how much pussy you are slaying. It's distasteful.

[–]scalentorn 5 points6 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Online profile picture for what?

If it's a dating, find-something-to-fuck kinda website, yeah do it, it's gonna give you an advantage when someone is checking out your profile.

If it's facebook or twitter kinda thing, I wouldn't recommend.

[–]vicious-cycle 2 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

It depends on the site, depends on the pic, and depends on you and how you are perceived by folks in the real world. With no knowledge of any of these things, I am going to venture 70/30, 70% chance this comes off as douche, 30% it comes off helping your status.

[–][deleted] 2 points2 points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]Swiss_Cheese9797[S] -2 points-1 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

What about #suckafree

[–][deleted] 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

This aint 2004 son

[–]justatwinkle 1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

It totally depends on the content of the picture. I have not seen a picture like this successfully executed, but I suppose it could work. It just reminds me too much of a middle schooler getting his picture taken with the girls at Hooters. Honest to God advice as a woman? Have a picture of you doing some interesting hobby, but don't look at the camera. If you play an instrument and you're unattractive, have someone take a blurry picture of you playing an instrument at a club. If you rock climb and you're unattractive, have a wide shot of you climbing a rock. A hot woman won't be tricked into thinking that some staged picture of you with hot women means that you're somehow some player. Women DO care what other women think, but attractive hobbies imply that interest. ALL WOMEN LOVE MUSICIANS. I am serious about this. Adam Levine is ugly as all fuck, but women think he's attractive even though he's just in a shitty fucking boy band. Kanye West bagged Kim Kardashian. Sports are second best, evidenced by all the fucking ugly professional athletes who have impregnated super models.

[–]binrobinro 1 point2 points  (3 children) | Copy Link

I use a black square.

[–]Swiss_Cheese9797[S] 1 point2 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

Why's that?

[–]binrobinro 4 points5 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

I just don't like pictures of me on the web.

[–][deleted] 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

It's creepy, and looks like you're trying to hide something.

[–]eccentricrealist 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

If you look good in the picture go for it.

[–]Emiel000 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Depends on who they are and on what site you want to use it on as a profile picture. Are they friends of you and you make this your facebook profile picture? -> Yes, you can. They were just chicks you met going out and you want to make it your profile picture for facebook? -> Obviously, No. -for a dating site/app like tinder -> No, even if you know them.

That's just how I personally see it though bro.

[–]UrNameIsToby 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

they're advice is always shitty, always

This is your answer.

[–]FortunateBum 0 points1 point  (2 children) | Copy Link

For whatever reason, this is the hardest red pill truth for guys to understand.

Preselection. It's real. It works. Use it as often as possible.

Not sure why so many guys don't get this.

[–]Gold_Leaf_Initiative 2 points3 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

He might look like a tryhard. It would be better if a friend posted it.

[–]FortunateBum 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

True it's better if one of the girls posts it because preselection but I can't see a downside of posting it.

Not unless the photo is depicting something that's inaccurate, for example, he paid them to kiss him.

If it's a photo of women enjoying his company, there's no downside to posting it.

[–]LovesBigWords 0 points1 point  (4 children) | Copy Link

No. Absolutely not.

Also, take the time to have a photo taken of just you. Or you hanging out with dudebros, maybe, if it is clear which one is you.

Posting a pic where a you crop out a woman but can still see part of her arm around you, or a piece of her hair, is also seriously fucking lame. It also leads to the assumption that the cropped-out chick is a wife or girlfriend. A lot of guys on OKCupid are ridiculously half-assed with this.

[–]Swiss_Cheese9797[S] 0 points1 point  (3 children) | Copy Link

You a guy or a gal?

[–]LovesBigWords 0 points1 point  (2 children) | Copy Link

Woman. We do prescreen.

If I saw a woman's arm, I mentally filed him under "cheater who is really sloppy at covering his tracks." Because, even if it was some other woman he'd cropped out, I did NOT want to deal with a pissed-off wife or gf.

Online dating or hookups is not about bringing more aggravation and problems into your life. For amybody.

[–]LovesBigWords 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

*anybody.

[–]Swiss_Cheese9797[S] -1 points0 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Respect.

You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

© TheRedArchive 2021. All rights reserved.
created by
/u/dream-hunter