~ archived since 2018 ~

Regional Differences in TRP Related Topics

January 18, 2019
79 upvotes

I've been following TRP for awhile and evaluated if I should write a little post about this topic even tho I know that I may be poking to hornets nest because I'm estimating that most guys following TRP sub are from US.

As we Europeans know, in our eyes American style of doing and living seems pretty wild sometimes and this isn't different when it comes to TRP-related topics. Sometimes this sub looks like TRP shaded subvision of FOX News. You keep getting warnings for example about:

  • False rape accusations
  • Divorce rape
  • Women being psycho/childish

In Europe these things are much less likely to happen and this is especially case if you live in more prosperous and egalitarian countries/regions in Europe (like Scandinavia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria etc. - But girls in countries around Mediterranean sea maybe a bit...passionate).

Generally speaking we don't have to worry about:

  • False rape accusations (fuck, girls don't sometimes even report an actual rape if it was done by a familiar person),
  • Divorce rapes don't usually happen because prenups are more a rule than exception
  • Losing your child as father (fathers and mothers are treated pretty much equal)
  • Psycho or women having mental disorder. Women are most of the time responsible and balanced (but this doesn't mean you shouldn't treat them as TRP advises). They are grown to "survive" on their own from the young age. Beautiful girls have university degrees etc. Generally girls don't count on their looks by "instagram whoring" etc.
  • We don't have crazy feminists and the feminists we have are actually surprisingly rational with their demands when it comes to equality (ofc there is exceptions and some bitches may be annoying).

When it comes to sexual strategy, fundamentals of TRP are ofc the same and you can use the tools in the box but you just have to calibrate differently (If american girls prefer imaginary value of 80% and comfort 20%, for example scandinavian girls prefer "ratio" of 60:40 - I pulled values from my ass just to illustrate and give an example).

So fellow Americans, next time someone disagrees with you, take a second and consider if there is another truth as well.

New guys from Europe - Take angry and intimidating advises with a grain of salt. Most of them apply only to Americans.

PS. Switch to metric system like rest of the world now when your government is shut down. (and for you smart guys: yea I know that there is couple of other countries as well using funny measurement units).

TheRedArchive is an archive of Red Pill content, including various subreddits and blogs. This post has been archived from the subreddit /r/TheRedPill.

/r/TheRedPill archive

Download the post

Want to save the post for offline use on your device? Choose one of the download options below:

Post Information
Title Regional Differences in TRP Related Topics
Author Zech4riah
Upvotes 79
Comments 116
Date January 18, 2019 10:30 AM UTC (4 years ago)
Subreddit /r/TheRedPill
Archive Link https://theredarchive.com/r/TheRedPill/regional-differences-in-trp-related-topics.169773
https://theredarchive.com/post/169773
Original Link https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/ah95v2/regional_differences_in_trp_related_topics/
Comments

[–]ThatOneDrunkUncle28 points29 points  (16 children) | Copy Link

I am from a major US city but I live in Europe and have lived in different European cities. I agree with most of your points, but I also think European men are far less masculine on the whole than many areas of the U.S. Society may be happier and more "egalitarian" but I think you're fucked in other ways. Immigration is an issue but so hush hush but a big problem. Birth rates are at all time lows. European men are far less driven and spend more time talking sports and drinking. In a lot of ways, I see Europe becoming more Americanized, and you'll face the problems we have in the next decade or so. So many European women tell me they appreciate my physique and masculine attitudes, and complain about their men. It's give and take

[–] points points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]RatioRegnum8 points9 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

I challenge the idea that the country with the largest (heh) obesity problem on the planet is inherently more masculine. I also challenge the idea that you can characterize a nation of 320,000,000 people with a broad stroke term like "more masculine" and derive much actionable intelligence from it.

In my experience, the US is more conservative (as a broad stroke characterization) than the rest of the western world. However this conservatism is not uniform, the country is violently polarized. This is usually cast as a left/right, urban/rural elite/real, red state/blue state thing, but beneath all this is a divide between honour culture and dignity culture. Honour culture started leaving the mainstream in the western world a hundred years ago, but in parts of the US that process never took hold.

If you understand that in Wyoming you're dealing with honour culture and in Silicon Valley you're dealing with dignity culture, you will be better able to navigate the social landscape. Figuring out why this is so, which one is better, and whether Steve Jobs was more or less masculine than the Marlborough Man, I leave as as an exercise for the reader.

[–]ThatOneDrunkUncle1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Agreed, your statements are the reason I moved in the first place. I enjoy life so much more in Western Europe, but it's taken me a long time to fully adapt. I find it easier to pull Europeans into my frame because I'm so used to being hyper competitive, and the men here are far more agreeable. So many men compliment my physique as well and are definitely envious of my treatment from women. But, I hated the rat race and am learning so much from my experiences. I could not agree more about the women.

With that being said, I would rather be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

[–]teveza111 point2 points  (8 children) | Copy Link

TitusDorsus,

You said "We are less driven because we don't need to work like motherfucker to pay our healthcare..."

No, you're less driven because you are unmotivated and are on an extinction curve.

The EU had a fertility rate of only 1.47 children per woman - you need one of at least 2.1 in order to replace your population.

It has now risen to 1.6 now, only because immigrants have been let in by the millions.

The EU population are docile, aging, feminists who are dying out and will be replaced by more masculine-dominated cultures within a generation or two.

[–] points points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]teveza115 points6 points  (5 children) | Copy Link

The Arab girls live as the autochthones.. they don’t have children.

COPE alert. Muslim majority predicted in France within 40 years, lol.

Most common baby boy name in Brussels, Belgium, Amsterdam, Holland, London, England and countless other European cities is Mohammed. SOMEONE is having those babies.

That is something that I have noticed about Europeans, they are HUGE COPERS, their coping method of choice is denial.

They can live in countries were the government actively cucks them, and they'll deny that its even happening. I think the lack of free speech and expression in Europe have made Eurocucks even easier to mold.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/5994047/Muslim-Europe-the-demographic-time-bomb-transforming-our-continent.html

Mohammed tops the list of most popular baby boy names in England and Wales

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html

[–] points points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]teveza115 points6 points  (3 children) | Copy Link

There are shitholes like Brussels or Malmö but it’s not representative as Europe in general.

Oh, they WILL be representative of "Europe in general" soon enough!

Man, you Europeans are defeatists copers. You are now coping by saying that the Arabs, the people who are replacing you, ACT like western people. You don't even realize you're entire post is talking about the very people are coming into your country and replacing you.

I guess anyone with any balls died in WW2 or immigrated to the US.

European women aren't more moderate than the USA, its their feminist tendencies and refusal to be women that has caused the demographic timebomb that has forced you to take in immigrants.

The end game of feminism was apparently for women to have careers, birth control, and abortions and forget about having babies, a domestic life, and being feminine.

Thus, there is a causal link between European feminism and European decline/demographic suicide.

I wouldn't expect a cucked European to understand though.

[–]HellSpeed5 points6 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

You only sound a little racist.

[–]1-Fidelio-2 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

You sound racially unaware. Listen to some jared taylor, regardless what race you are and tell me you didn't learn a lot.

[–]teveza115 points6 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

The truth is not racist, its simply the truth.

If I would have told Native Americans that they were being replaced, it wouldn't have been racist, it would simply be what is happening.

[–]NextBad0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

OP doesn't know anything, which is why he links no facts, google the birth rates in those countries, women are not even fucking them

>https://www.quora.com/Why-are-Scandinavian-countries-birth-rates-low

[–]halfback910-1 points0 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Hm? What was that? Sorry, I was just thinking about how much I goddamn love Capitalism.

[–]p3n1x4 points5 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

The Grass is Always Greener.

[–][deleted] 44 points45 points  (8 children) | Copy Link

I would give a counter point from someone living in a major city in Asia. Women might get degrees or whatever but their core behaviour doesn't change. For a long time I assumed that a lot of stuff here is too US centric and the advice doesn't fully apply to where I live. Wrong. They might screw you in a different way but they would screw you nevertheless if you are not careful.

[–]Endorsed ContributorKeffirLime45 points46 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

It's important to note that a woman is not logically plotting out to screw a man over, she's simply following her emotions based in her biological nature which are directed at furthering her imperative.

The weaker the man the more she imposes her imperative, the stronger the man the less she is able to do so.

The Red Pill is about giving a man the tools to screw(literally) instead of being screwed no matter where he finds himself on the map.

[–]Bruchibre21 points22 points  (6 children) | Copy Link

Women in Asia are the same. The submissive Asian petite girl is a fantasy. They will betafy you without you noticing. Source: my personal observation living 10 years in Asia.

[–]RicoDunne0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Indeed, the women from somewhere else are always better, because they are not the women you have where you live. The she-devil you know.

[–]majaka1234-1 points0 points  (4 children) | Copy Link

My personal observation is the opposite. Every one I've dated has called me daddy and loved to be lead.

If everywhere you go you feel like a beta... Then the problem is you.

Asia is easy mode my dude.

[–]Bruchibre11 points12 points  (3 children) | Copy Link

I’m saying that I’ve lived here for 10 years and you compare with the 3 sluts you’ve banged when you were backpacking in Thailand. You should call me daddy.

[–]majaka12340 points1 point  (2 children) | Copy Link

Plot twist: I live in Asia too.

OH SNAP PLAYA.

The fact you think your weekend wife ex bar girl from pattaya won't put out coz she's "not that kind of girl" is, once again, a reflection on you.

I bang hiso exclusively.

[–]Bruchibre-1 points0 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

Plot plot twist: I was not referring to myself when I talked about my observations during my life in Asia.

OH SNAP DICKSUCKER

Also my point was that AWALT and this is exactly what you are describing too. You’re a little bit stupid.

[–]majaka1234-1 points0 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Maybe if you didn't blow your pension money on your girl's sick buffalo you might be ballin.

Don't worry bro, it's definitely everyone else's fault you can't pick up.

[–]solarcon613 points14 points  (4 children) | Copy Link

Yeah, there are differences, but let's not be too optimistic.

For example: For a DNA paternity test in germany the law requires consent from both parents. That means, man in doubt either needs signed consent from his wife (LOL), or he can start legal battle in order to prove, that his doubts are more important than "the protection of the child" (which is the primary consideration, LOL), or he can do the paternity test in another country, of course the results won't have any legal value in front of the divorce court. So if a man in germany gets cucked, he can go fuck himself. Later he can google "düsseldorfer tabelle" in order to know what's the min. amount he will have to pay for the next 18 years.

France has afaik banned the paternity tests in most cases.

> Losing your child as father

Disagree. If the mother wants to make troubles, there's a big chance that the father won't be able to see his children regularly, or at least it will be far from 50:50. Courts in europe are usually very inclined towards mothers and the fathers usually can't do anything.

I agree, USA is on steroids, but when I look at the generation of 20-30yo SJWs in europe, I can't be optimistic like you.

[–]beginner_3 points4 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

The issue with paternity tests is that you are married. As long as you are not married and don't have her consent for a paternity test you simply don't sign any paper that u are the father. Then you wont need to pay.

[–]solarcon60 points1 point  (1 child) | Copy Link

You plate a woman, she gets pregnant, says you're the father, you say you're not, her friends can confirm you had an affair at the time - you need a really good lawyer to get out of this. You actually don't even need to be the biological father and it's not that important in front of the court, as the law recognises a) biological b) social (BB) or c) juristical (BB with added responsibilities) father. Often it's enough to be in the wrong time together with the wrong woman and you can be aspiring "social father". The law is tilted towards catching beta Billys and forcing them to pay.

[–]beginner_0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

I can only speak for where I live (not US) and here the law is clear. If the potential father(s) declared by the woman don't agree (eg don't sign the according document), they get paternity tested by the court.

[–]Balea20191 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

The law changed in germany https://m.dw.com/en/anxious-fathers-welcome-new-paternity-test-law/a-3142893 now is not needed any perrmission of the mother or a judge.

[–]teveza1115 points16 points  (15 children) | Copy Link

Oh, in Europe those things happen ALL THE TIME, you are just sheltered from it by your lack of free speech, controlled media, and EXTREME political correctness.

In Europe, your birthrates are so low, you are literally going to die out and be replaced within a generation or two.

You are so aloof and unaware of what is going on around you, that you actually help explain the phenomenon of European cultural and genetic suicide that is rapidly taking place.

[–]Zech4riah[S] 5 points6 points  (13 children) | Copy Link

Yes, there is definitely some european countries where shit happens but then there is countries it isn't happening - just like I wrote.

[–]teveza117 points8 points  (12 children) | Copy Link

You listed Scandanavia as a place where it isn't happening, lol. Sweden is the feminist capital of the world.

Swedes don't even know what is happening in their own country, watch some youtube videos, unless they're blocked for having non feminist approved content.

You also listed Germany. Germans are basically dead, no children coming out of that country since all women are feminist and focused on their career.

[–]Zech4riah[S] 4 points5 points  (8 children) | Copy Link

You know, if I had gone every country one by one, the list would have been so long that no one would have read it.

You cherry picked and cross checked feminism and sweden (and ignoring other items) and for reason brought up Germany based on fertility which I wasn't talking about at all.

I don't know why people like to pick up extreme examples and use it on general level.

Also I'm not talking about future but present moment. Jeez.

[–]teveza112 points3 points  (7 children) | Copy Link

Zech4riah,

I didn't cherry pick anything.

Okay, tell me which European countries are NOT feminist, lol.

[–]Zech4riah[S] 1 point2 points  (3 children) | Copy Link

Why would I tell you because I was comparing Europe and US? The right question would be "Which european countries has worse form of feminism than US?" - And actually even that would be inaccurate because in talking about things on general level at europe And I think the burden to answer to that question is on you. Sweden might be a good guess but I'm not sure if it's worse than in US.

[–]5Imperator_Red4 points5 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

The right question would be "Which european countries has worse form of feminism than US?"

And the correct answer would be 100% of the the countries that were never behind the iron curtain.

[–]teveza112 points3 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

worse than

All of Europe is a feminist shithole, no use in splitting hairs, I agree.

[–]mintylove1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

EE and the Balkan countries are faaaaaaaaar from being feminist.

[–] points points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]teveza112 points3 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

are you just going off stuff you've read on the internet?

I hate to break it to you old woman, but "Stuff" on the internet is actual information.

[–]DarkSyde30002 points3 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

Don't forget about people being arrested in the UK for harmless twitter posts.

[–]teveza116 points7 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

cherry

Exactly DarkSyde3000,

Europeans are so cucked that they get arrested for twitter posts or for merely expressing non feminist ideas.

Then they come on here and pretend that Europe isn't a cucked, dying, feminist, politically correct region.

[–]DarkSyde30004 points5 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Sad but true, and they're using what they're hearing on their own media stations as a catalyst for how things are here when it's really just dialed-up propaganda. The US has actually been going down in crime but they'll see some mentally deranged idiot go shoot up a school (which is less than 1% of our crime here) and all of a sudden it's an epidemic. It is not. I don't live in fear here and I'm pretty sure neither do you lol. I'm just sick of listening to a bunch of man-hating bullshit on TV and in movies all the time like I'm sure most others are.

[–]DarkSyde30007 points8 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

There's just a serious anti-men campaign going on over here right now and it's delivered to the masses in the media every day. The gender as a whole is being treated as second class citizens and "toxic" to society. The entire male population seems to be getting blamed for what a very small fraction of the violent, law-breaking men who actually deserve to be locked up for what they do to others in society. Apparently we're all just as bad as they are even if we don't have a criminal record lol. It's nasty over here and has been this way the last 3-4 years. I'm seriously considering vacationing out of the country this year just to get out for a bit and away from the 24 hour propaganda loop on TV and online. Sick of listening to a bunch of horseshit on TV and in movies from people who aren't even deserving of the positions they have to spread said horseshit.

[–]animalapemachine1 point2 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

Here's a suggestion.... stop watching tv. Period.
Check out Tim Ferris' book, "4 hour..." Cut out all the filth

[–]DarkSyde30001 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Read that years ago when it came out, I can guarantee you Tim doesn't only work 4 hours a week but I get what you're saying. I don't watch any TV actually, I just wrote and about to publish my first book. I'm starting a corporation in February and re-launching a business in March. I'm looking into commercial real estate to parlay profits into and looking to retire in 3-5 years. I don't focus on all the negativity going on, but I can still feel it when I'm out if that makes sense. Thanks for the reply though, I whole-heartedly agree.

[–]SeasonedRP5 points6 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

With the exception of Austria, the countries you mention are essentially gynocracies. You see the U.S. as wild compared to what you are used to because to you, men being compliant to and obeying women is the norm. It is tautological, for example, that there can't be many false rape allegations in places where women are always believed and evidence to the contrary isn't allowed, or where the definition of rape is so broad as to be discretionary on the woman's feelings at any given time. Men in the U.S. are more vocal about the feminist behavior we are seeing here because it is more recent and not ingrained (yet). To you, female primacy seems normal so the U.S. seems odd.

[–]ZachMeadows18 points19 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

I completely agree with what you say about women not being as crazy as in the US (allegedly).

However TRP helps me in seing the completely delusional expectations women have for the men in their lives and the misery resulting in men lives.

It sounds extreme but that illustrate my point.

Women want excitment, all day, everyday. They expect you to handle everything while simultaneously wanting their opinions to matter more. You need to plan the vacation THEY want , but also WANT you to want it.

I've slept with married women who totally disrespect their husband and submit to me because I treat them like they fantasize being treated.

I'm currently reading the 3rd volume of the Rational Male and so much truth is written. It's almost depressing.

Frame is everything, whether you're in the US or in Scandinavia. BUT because having an iron Frame will put you in the Alpha Fuck category, you'll be less 'marriage material' if that's what you want.

A little story time.

When I was nothing, with no carreer, a small pay job, no ambition, and average in looks, I met a girl who wanted me to be her LTR/husband. She didn't care having to pay for most of the stuff, because she loved me, or so she thought.

What led me to TRP was a dead bedroom, sexless interactions, no passion, nothing.

Eventually I was caught lurking on dating site and we almost broke up.

Fast forward a couple of years. When my daughter was born, I took it on myself and got a course in a good field, a nice internship and a well paying job (almost as much as hers). I started lifting and improved my style. I definitely saw improvments with ladies outside of my relationship, but shit got worse between me and her. Because I was nothing when entering the relationship. The Frame set up at the start of your relationship will be the default setting where you'll be expecting to stay forever. You cannot change the first impression she'll have of you, there's no better, there's only others.

Now we are separated, I have my daughter half the time, and because I don't fall for her shit tests anymore she calls me, asking me to feel sorry about what happen between us and after I tell her to fuck off, we end up having great sex ! Go figure...

Everything I'm currently living, whether it's with new plates or old ones, even my ex, is perfectly explained and illustrated in The Rational Male. I also dodged a few bullets with some girls having reall issues, just well hidden.

So yes take advices here with a grain of salt, but resist the want to reset to Beta BluePill land where nice guys have it all. It doesn't work that way.

[–]bakamoney3 points4 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Women hate if someone on their ladder tries/is successful in moving up a few steps. Its like a emotional conflict in there lmao.

[–]LIKELYST0NED4 points5 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

"The Frame set up at the start of your relationship will be the default setting where you'll be expecting to stay forever. You cannot change the first impression she'll have of you, there's no better, there's only others."

This spoke to me. Truth^

[–]Olram_Sacul12 points13 points  (5 children) | Copy Link

Europe is full of different countries even within the EU. I am from Spain and it is probably the worst country in the world regarding laws against men. Feminism is like the official religion

[–] points points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]Olram_Sacul4 points5 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

yup, Argentina is becoming crazy feminist as fuck too

[–]destraht3 points4 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

There are crazy amounts of loser Venezuelans in Colombia now. They headed right down a miserable path for at a minimum thirty years without ever improving or halting the decline for a moment. They had their hands out for all of that time being bought off by politicians and now they are destitute standing in Colombia with their hands out. Its hands out and now more hands out. Its business as usual but now only at a miserable level. I've told my girl there many times that I have no compassion for them. I see that as they integrate their worst loser mentality is going to gain a foothold in Colombia. The problem that I see accepting immigrants right after they have destroyed themselves is that its very likely that they didn't learn any lessons and will only perpetuate their epic failings. On a less completely abysmal level my blue state Californians have been bringing their broken shit to the rest of the country. The more immigration that I see the more I'm a believer that immigrants should until they have proven themselves only exist for the pleasure of the receivers. Everything else is destruction and especially the "us good people" line of thought.

[–]anabolic928 points9 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

As another Spaniard I can agree, it has gotten worse and very quickly, kind of scary

[–]Olram_Sacul4 points5 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Dont let those bitches scare u, man

[–] points points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]jalapenotrp5 points6 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

You wouldn't imagine how terrible this shit in the US is. I work with a bunch of young guys, and they are terrified even at the idea of getting married.

Is fucking crazy, women here are like porcupines, don't get too close because you might end up with a spike in your ass!

[–]Dash_of_islam2 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

More liked a barbed broad head spike up the dick.

Hurts when it goes in, and an absolute nightmare to get rid of when you try to pull it out

[–]Senior Endorsed Contributormax_peenor3 points4 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Psycho or women having mental disorder. Women are most of the time responsible and balanced

Dear god, the worst cutter that ever chased me around with a whole bag of stalker crazy was a kraut chick. She threw herself in front of a train three times--at the station where she observed the train would have stopped before hitting her. I had to leave the fucking continent to escape.... and I didn't even fuck her!

I don't think you understand what the red pill does.

[–]FwoGiZ8 points9 points  (9 children) | Copy Link

No crazy feminists in europe? Really dude?
Haven't you been to UK, Sweden, Germany? just to name those...

[–]Zech4riah[S] 2 points3 points  (8 children) | Copy Link

Haven't you realized that I'm comparing Europe on general level and US?

[–]FwoGiZ4 points5 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

Yes. I am. You said: We don't have crazy feminists and the feminists we have are actually surprisingly rational with their demands.

To me, this sounds awfully wrong. Why? Cause just from memory I remember at least those 3 countries had incidents more than once with radical feminists hence me asking you if you know Europe as well as you think you might to make such a statement.

But overall, I do agree US laws simply are fcked and promote crazy behaviors. But Europe has been way more feminized than America up to this day but worry none, it's a work in progress lol

[–]Zech4riah[S] 2 points3 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

I said:

We don't have crazy feminists and the feminists we have are actually surprisingly rational with their demands when it comes to equality (ofc there is exceptions and some bitches may be annoying).

Why are you twisting what I wrote?

[–]FwoGiZ0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Twisting? I am not. What you said is quite clear; you don't have crazy feminists. It's not true which is what I am mentioning. Not sure where you're getting confused here.

[–]5Imperator_Red0 points1 point  (4 children) | Copy Link

So name some countries, excluding former Soviet block, which is obviously a different situation, where the feminism problem isn't as bad as the US. Here let's go through the list and you tell me.

Ireland

UK

France

Belgium

Netherlands

Luxembourg

Denmark

Sweden

Norway

Germany

Austria

Switzerland

Italy

Spain

Portugal

[–]lestratege5 points6 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

For example, there is no alimony in France. Once you divorce, all ties to the former spouse are severed.

Also missing child support payment doesn't land you in jail as in the US.

Everyone always like to remind others how in France DNA tests are forbidden for paternity testing. They are not, it is just a civil case if the other parent doesn't want and wants to sue. The tests done by yourself are just not valid in court and thus you cannot use them. It does suck but the flip side of that is that women cannot get a ONS, get pregnant and sue for child support, because she would have no ground to have a judge order a paternity test, so that side of the coin is not bad.

So every place has their own specificity, and OP just tried to remind everyone of this but somehow as soon as the US is compared to Europe, Americans just rush to the rescue of their flag. Man, that ingrained white knighting for women or country is really a problem.

[–]Olram_Sacul4 points5 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

As I said, feminism in spain is the new official religion. I am a spaniard living in the UK and I know what I am taking about. I am sure Spain is the worst country in the world regarding laws against men

[–]Zech4riah[S] 2 points3 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

What measurement unit would you like me to use?

And I'm willing to change my stance if you have some facts but I won't be doing that with couple of cherry picked awful laws which guys keep repeating. Feminisim was just a one point in the post.

You seem to be more knowledgeable guy than me so I'm curious.

[–]5Imperator_Red-2 points-1 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

What measurement unit would you like me to use?

Lol omg - I bet you're fun to talk to at parties.

[–]riggedved2 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Also, everybody should note, most of the media you consume everywhere in not all of it, is American, or directly/indirectly influenced by America.

So you might be hamstering yourself into thinking that this behaviour is Universal (not the TRP fundamentals but other stuff), thats because you yourself are fully Americanised.

Being Americanised in today's world is supremo pure BP stuff. Think about it...

[–]faustian_talos2 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

As a guy from southern Europe I agree with this 100%.

[–]anabolic921 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Please speak for yourself, shit looks even worse in some aspects in Spain

[–]Mangasbzo71 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Fundamentally what OP is actually saying is NAWALT.

Can we get this downvoted pls

[–]sanos71 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Partly agree/ partly disagree Location: Amsterdam.

I agree with the general point that regional differences exist, obviously, and those have implications for our strategies.

But especially feminism is making a sharp rise here. Men do get fucked in divorce, all the time. Custody over children is usually shared, but women get more say and time, plus alimony.

Based on my experience US women will give it up way quicker than Euro women though. As they say, they are “easy”.

[–]bakamoney5 points6 points  (11 children) | Copy Link

Forgot the main point:

USA culture is fucking cancer and spreads faster than a wildfire.

The only legit safespace is China/Russia.

If you are elsewhere anything that happens in US rolls overs in other countries in the next few years.

[–]DarkSyde30006 points7 points  (10 children) | Copy Link

If you think China is a safe space you should seriously look into some of their government policies at the moment. Imagine a government facebook type app where you can rate everyone in society by your interactions with them (doesn't bode well for people who already don't like each other) and your rating dictates everything. Depending on your credibility in society, you will be confined to the places you're allowed to live, if you're even allowed to leave the country, or whether you can even get a bank loan to name a few. Keep in mind you don't even have to break any laws to be told you're stuck in country. That's just one example.

[–]bakamoney2 points3 points  (4 children) | Copy Link

Well America is its own shithole though most Americans are blind to it.

Just like the Chinese are blind to their own shit.

[–]DarkSyde30000 points1 point  (3 children) | Copy Link

Depends how you define shithole. Most of the large cities run by a more leftist government have high crime, high poverty, low education, low income, high incarceration rates, and homelessness. That's hardly the case everywhere though. But ever since prisons became privately owned by corporations about 1/3 of the population has been arrested and we have the highest amount of people in prison in the world because of it. We have our problems but "shithole" is a respective term.

[–]bakamoney2 points3 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

Brazil or such countries cant afford to fix their stuff.

America can and doesn't.

[–]DarkSyde30000 points1 point  (1 child) | Copy Link

Lol you'd have to be a little more detailed when you say "stuff."

[–]bakamoney2 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

My bad. America is perfectly fine utopia!

[–]Avertus2 points3 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

What you're saying is true esp the part about the social credit system, but as far as masculinity vs feminism is concerned, China doesn't have that category of social problems that occur in the West. Putin and Xi Jinping might not be democratic leaders, but that's besides the point and their lack of caving into vested interests makes them have stronger frame than Trump or other Western leaders.

[–]DarkSyde30001 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

That's true, those governments run off of stability and "normalization." Feminism does not apply there in any form whatsoever. Anybody that's an SJW or causes any kind of ripples in society with protesting nonsense are usually dealt with immediately and severely after the regime comes to power.

[–]destraht1 point2 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

I have to agree that China is terrible. I only have 5-6 months in Shanghai and its a big country but holy shit what a shit hole. I have never been so fucking happy in my life as when I flew from Shanghai to Kiev. It just really really sucks in China.

[–]DarkSyde30001 point2 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

It's a very strange place. The commies have realized that their economic ideas are shit which eventually always leads to collapse, so they've decided to open up their economy to free trade to some extent, but the oppressive policies of a communist regime are being updated to a more technological big brother environment. They even got drones over there just filming people non-stop from what I've read from foreign journalists.

That being said I'd still love to go to Thailand and maybe Japan this year. I'd only go to China if I wanted to learn Kung Fu at the Shao Lin temple or something in the middle of nowhere ;)

[–]destraht1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Yeah I think that there is still some great depth deep into China but the Shanghai-Beijing culture, etc is pretty shit other than grinding it.

[–] points points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]teveza112 points3 points  (3 children) | Copy Link

TitusDorsus,

It is YOU who don't know what you are talking about. You posted a link to show low fertility rates in the US without realizing that your fantasy is all false and that they are even LOWER in the EU..

Your women are all feminist career women who don't want kids.

Look at the fertility rates in Europe.

1.34 Spain

1.34 Italy

1.39 Poland

1.36 Portugal

1.53 Austria

I could go on and on.

Sweden's fertility rate is 1.85 - but only because 15% of Sweden is now immigrant, FIFTEEN PERCENT!

German was down at 1.28 children per woman, but they let in millions of muslims, so now they are up to 1.60.

Eurocucks are the planets biggest cucks and are being cucked out of existence.

Like you, most are in denial because they don't have access to any media that goes against the politically correct, feminist narrative.

[–] points points | Copy Link

[permanently deleted]

[–]teveza111 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

We don’t do children because we know it costs money to raise them

Which is why you and everything about your culture will be ancient history and forgotten in less than 100 years.

I have to go with Charles Darwin on this one.

[–]5Imperator_Red1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Just wait a few years and USA will be a latin country.

That sucks. Better than your fate though. You are becoming an extension of the Islamic world.

[–]Zech4riah[S] 0 points1 point  (6 children) | Copy Link

Yes, I don't care or know about fertility so I don't talk about it so what's your point on linking this article?

[–]teveza110 points1 point  (4 children) | Copy Link

Duh, because Titusdorsus posted a link that spoke about fertility rates, so I responded with FACTS showing that fertility rates are lower in European countries.

I'm not going to educate you on their importance or what they mean.

[–]Zech4riah[S] 1 point2 points  (3 children) | Copy Link

Please don't because I don't care and when shit gets hard, I'll just fix my own environment and move away. Enough of the victim mentality.

[–]teveza11-1 points0 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

victim men

You'll "move away?"

Well, that is what I would expect. That is the mentality of the modern European. Hence, Europe is in the position it is in.

European men are going to face the humiliation of becoming a minority in their own native land and are now being cucked by feminists and lesbians and all they can do is "move away."

[–]Zech4riah[S] 1 point2 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

Yeah, enjoy the decline, exploit it and when the time is right. Exit.

Now, my manosphere warrior. I hope you are actually doing something to improve things in your country for men...or are these only empty words in internet? Take action for the thing you believe or stfu.

[–]teveza111 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Right now I'm letting you know that things aren't so great in Europe as you believe, Europe, much like the US, is a feminist dominated cuckarchy.

If everyone was like me, this would not be the case. Denial isn't the solution.

[–]riggedved2 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Finally a quality point made on the TRP sub.

The same point applies to other vast varieties of culture.

[–]3SKRedPill1 point2 points  (2 children) | Copy Link

Nevertheless, Europe is in a soft decline and needing immigration to replace the workforce. Decreasing population will stagnate the economy. About that and the inevitable demographic shift, well, let's see where that goes.

To the European, the American might seem obsessed with extroversion and beating his own, individual trumpet. Don't know about you, but from where I come, I think the British for e.g. are practically wooden, even their women.

[–]novalentineforyou2 points3 points  (1 child) | Copy Link

needing immigration to replace their workforce

Disagree. I think automation will solve the "problem" of not having more young people than old people. Europe is importing low skill, low education immigrants of a completely different culture and they will be the first to be permanently unemployed when automation really kicks in. What do you think all those angry, permanently unemployed young people of a different culture will do with all their time?

[–]teveza112 points3 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

What do you think all those angry, permanently unemployed young people of a different culture will do with all their time?

If they are ethnic Europeans, they will watch porn, smoke weed, and play video games into oblivion.

From a different culture? Probably do what humans are biologically programmed to do, procreate, be fruitful and multiply.

[–]bakamoney0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

The core is still the same though the extremes might vary.

You are obviously supposed to use it for your own situation.

[–]ntvirtue0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Yeah it's not like a woman got a half a billion pound divorce settlement in the UK

[–]Verne420 points1 point  (1 child) | Copy Link

Spanish here: come to Spain and realize your post is BS Best wishes

[–]Zech4riah[S] 1 point2 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

Nah, your ability the interpret post is BS.

[–]metallicdrama0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Aren't you guys raising Mohamed's kid?

Aren't your women have huge sluts and because your social fabric is based around this false rape wouldn't fly?

Of course you don't have divorce rape, you're all commies that get paid by the state anyways.

There are countries that have been to the moon and countries that use the metric system. Europeans like centimeters because it makes them sound bigger lol.

[–]NextBad0 points1 point  (5 children) | Copy Link

>https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/liam-allan-met-police-rape-accusation-false-evidence-disclosure-arrest-mistake-detectives-a8184916.html

The European system has a long list of police not giving up evidence, this means in your country police will hide false rape claims

> I pulled values from my ass just to illustrate and give an example)

From your ass indeed , because those countries have the lowest birth rates, your women aren't even fucking you enough to sustain the human race

>https://www.thelocal.no/20170412/norwegian-birth-rate-decreases-for-seventh-consecutive-year

Your women keep finding your men more and more unattractive. So no you have no ideal what you're talking about, please use facts and science and not feminism.

> Sometimes this sub looks like TRP shaded subvision of FOX News.

As someone who has been raped, and falsely accused of rape this is the only sub I'm allowed to talk about these things, I don't think all women are lying but to act as if we can't talk about these things(very rarely in trp), and to get criticize shows that you don't want to acknowledge male victim hood but rather us focus on working out

[–]Zech4riah[S] 0 points1 point  (4 children) | Copy Link

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/liam-allan-met-police-rape-accusation-false-evidence-disclosure-arrest-mistake-detectives-a8184916.html

Once again, cherry picking. On news story which actually even states that:

“The disclosure problems in this case were caused by a combination of error, lack of challenge, and lack of knowledge.”

Is there some proof that this keeps happening in majority of european countries?

The European system has a long list of police not giving up evidence, this means in your country police will hide false rape claims

What is this "European System" you are talking about? Never heard of it.

From your ass indeed , because those countries have the lowest birth rates, your women aren't even fucking you enough to sustain the human race

Why people keep bringing up birth rates? That's nothing I commented on nor I care about.

As someone who has been raped, and falsely accused of rape this is the only sub I'm allowed to talk about these things, I don't think all women are lying but to act as if we can't talk about these things(very rarely in trp), and to get criticize shows that you don't want to acknowledge male victim hood but rather us focus on working out

I'm not sure where I say we can't talk about false rape accusations? I'm just saying that Europe has less problems with them than US.

[–]NextBad0 points1 point  (3 children) | Copy Link

> “The disclosure problems in this case were caused by a combination of error, lack of challenge, and lack of knowledge.”

I choose a UK source which is simply trivializing the issue, I could of choose a American source or a MRA source but that would be disingenuous, compared to your 0 sources, I would say I'm at least arguing in good faith.

> Is there some proof that this keeps happening in majority of european countries?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44366997

Once again here is the BBC, a UK source once again

> I'm just saying that Europe has less problems with them than US.

Can you please link a source, as I have linked a BBC source that says it's quite a huge issue of Police hiding evidence, the US doesn't seem to have this issue where police work with false accusers.

> Why people keep bringing up birth rates? That's nothing I commented on nor I care about.

You made a claim that women prefer 60:40 instead of 80:20, however most men in those country are feminine , thus they have low birth rates which means less attraction , women typically want children , but if a man is so beta he is viewed as a girl friend or best friend she refuses to mate.

I have challenge your assertion with news articles and proof

[–]Zech4riah[S] 0 points1 point  (2 children) | Copy Link

Can you please link a source, as I have linked a BBC source that says it's quite a huge issue of Police hiding evidence, the US doesn't seem to have this issue where police work with false accusers.

No I can't but why should I? My statement was that guys get falsely accused about rape more often in US than in Europe in general but this thing with officials hiding evidence is another thing which sounds pretty awful. I have no stance on this. Glad you brought it up tho. Thanks for the more extensive article.

You made a claim that women prefer 60:40 instead of 80:20, however most men in those country are feminine , thus they have low birth rates which means less attraction , women typically want children , but if a man is so beta he is viewed as a girl friend or best friend she refuses to mate.

Yes but there isn't any exact scientific proof about this but I'd say that most advanced PUAs could agree on that (if you try gaming swedish girls like you game american girls, you will be perceived as tryhard).

[–]NextBad0 points1 point  (1 child) | Copy Link

Yes but there isn't any exact scientific proof about

http://sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children

I think the fact only 25% of Norwegian men have children is the issue

[–]Zech4riah[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

I'm talking about how you should game girls. As you may know you should balance value and comfort. European and especially scandinavian girls prefer a bit more comfort than US counterparts.

[–]teveza110 points1 point  (0 children) | Copy Link

Most of the Europeans who post here must live in COPE-enhagen.

They are claiming that Europe is not feminist, lol.

[–]5Imperator_Red-1 points0 points  (0 children) | Copy Link

This post is laughable. I could tear it apart line by line, but let's just look at this one passage.

We don't have crazy feminists and the feminists we have are actually surprisingly rational with their demands when it comes to equality (ofc there is exceptions and some bitches may be annoying).

Haha what...? All the insane leftist and feminist bullshit that we deal with in America was imported from Europe and it's always twice as nutty as whatever brand we have here. You can't even get a paternity test in France unless the mother consents. Many countries are considering going forward with laws that force private companies to pay men and women the same salary or to have equal representation on their boards. This is nuttiness that we only see from the far left in California here. A typical American feminist is like a middle of the road European.

You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

© TheRedArchive 2023. All rights reserved.
created by /u/dream-hunter