Improving yourself according to TRP principles may be frustrating because sometimes the improvement is difficult to measure or judge.
So you have read the sidebar, internalized many of the TRP principles, taken action and improved yourself in every aspect which increases your SMV. You may remember your first cold approach lays which were a clear milestone in the process of becoming high SMV man but now you are not sure where you are at and you start to think about where am I actually.
Then you realize things like:
- Last 10 lays happened effortlessly with girls who most men would consider atleast “cute”.
- When you get girl to a 1on1 date, you are very likely to fclose latest at day 2 or 3. You don’t even feel like you are “gaming” her. And because you are not actively doing anything, you have nothing to achieve and fclosing doesn’t feel like “achievement” anymore – the fact which makes lays seem effortless and further hides the fact that the shift is happening.
- Girls start to chase after the 1on1 dates regardless if there was or wasn’t fclose
- The girls who don’t contact you after first dates don’t necessarily contact you again first – not because they aren’t interested but because they thought you are unattainable.
- You are actively dropping plates to refresh your roster with hotter/better quality ones and you have refreshed your whole roster in 2-3 months after most/all your plates happened to drop in the short period of time
- Your tolerance for (girls) bullshit is low. You next girls somewhat effortlessly
- You don’t keep your schedule open and especially don’t re-arrange your schedule because of a girl. They arrange their schedule to meet you.
- New people you meet respect you right off the bat and listen to you when you open your mouth
- You joined 800lbs club
The Shift has happened and you didn’t even notice it at first. Enjoy the feeling for awhile, thank yourself and then get back to work.
Swallowing the pill is never-ending process for most of the guys. You swallow the pill, sometimes halfway and sometimes as a whole, but you keep vomiting it back up and then you start swallowing again. “The Shift”, as I labeled it in this post, is just another although a significant milestone in the progress – the other way expressing this is the analogy of 5 stages of grief. When you realizes have have done the shift, you most likely moved to travel between depression and acceptance stages.
What would you expect next? In my experience – sort of a crossroad. You realize that now you want the hottest girls now, but thanks to newly acquired true abundance with girls, the feeling of the importance of the mission really raises it’s head. The choice is yours; take a step towards mastering the game and banging the hottest girls which means going home mostly empty handed for the and hitting “the plateau” gamewise in the following months or enjoy your sevens, eights and occasional nines and focus on your mission. The options don’t necessarily exclude each other but only the mentally toughest guys can handle both at the same time and there isn’t many who can deal with it.