People with a scarcity mindset tend to exhibit:
- An exudence of desperation resulting in the pursuit of social dead-ends. Chase women.
- They cannot hold frame.
- Spend a lot of their time living mentally in the past. Going over and over things they cannot change.
- Have profound regrets which shake their confidence.
- Are averse to taking risks, they hold themselves back. Low T.
- Do not believe in their ability to succeed which presents itself as reticence, procrastination and a lack of confidence.
- Fear rejection from people.
- Require external validation from the group to feel content, they’re insecure and lean on others.
- Ultimately perceive themselves and the world around them as lacking where it matters, happiness and opportunity.
The opposite of an abundance mindset