Read this entire article here
The AFC – average frustrated chump – was coined almost a decade ago with Mystery method. It’s seen a lot of modification over the years, becoming almost synonymous the use of the term Beta (beta male) or Herb (herbivorous male). In fact, although I use it often, I rarely read AFC in PUA blogs, forums or the ‘community’ at large. Regardless of the terminology, the concept is really the crux of the term. Most AFCs, most guys looking in from the outside, can relate to the idea of what an average frustrated chump is – they can identify with it. Once they begin unplugging, the AFC idea comes into better focus and, usually with some discomfort, they realize how that term applies to themselves:
Qualities of an AFC
- ONEitis – First and foremost.
- Subscribes to feminine idealizations.
- Supplication is supportive. To comply with gender equalism she must increase, so he must decrease, regardless of how subtly this is realized.
- The Savior Schema –reciprocation of intimacy for problems solved.
- The Martyr Schema – the more you sacrifice the more it shows devotion.
- The ‘Friends’ Debt – LJBF and the pseudo-friendship as a means to prospective intimacy.
- Primarily relies on dating and social skills (or lack thereof) developed during adolescence and early adulthood
- Read the rest here