Hi everybody, it's RPS with some updates.
Since we've grown from 0 to 12,600 in about half a year, I think it's time we do a little organization.
A new trend I'm seeing is a lot of newbies here are wondering if they're applying the red pill properly in their lives.
Now, this is a good question.. but with such an influx of new subscribers, it tends to drown out other red pill discussion.
We are leaving the ask trp flair here because there will still be relevant questions to ask our main sub, such as:
- What do you think of this theory?
- Has anybody else noticed this trend?
- What's TRP's position on this or that?
However personalized questions will now be directed towards /r/askTRP such as:
- I had an argument last night with GF, did I handle this well?
- My GF is giving me trouble, don't know what to do..?
- I ran into a weird shit test, what's your opinion?
As always, my main direction in moderating and directing this subreddit and it's network has been ensuring that all members have the ability to express themselves, their anger, frustration, and other emotions. While most places try to temper the message by ensuring it's politically correct, we have no such compulsion.
So instead of removing personal questions, we're just moving them over.
Older Members, I invite you to pop over to /r/asktrp every so often, try to lend a hand where you can.
And as always, read the sidebar!