~"She's a unicorn and not AWALT."~
Now with that nonsense out of the way, i have found i believe someone to marry. Yes shes AWALT and no unicorn.
I read /u/RedPillWonder guide about RMV Checklist (which you should all read). She definitely does tick of many of those good points.
Ok bro's here is the checklist of good things:
- Holy Spirit filled (super important).
- Was impressed by me on a day i took zero notice of her, like did not even know she was there, and she was standing right under me, literally. She has said i have impressed her multiple times.
- Likes me, as in, actually likes me for me, my touch, my company, my beard, my voice, my honesty.
- Loves me teaching/leading her, i must have given her like 100 points from the Bible so far, she has received most of it.
- She was guarding my back (spiritually) several times.
- is a home girl, i would not have found her without church network
- I explained about my mission, authority, male leadership, and even understand and accepts my harsh way of dealing with foolish behavior. so far she is totally on board.
- I have set boundaries, and she is following them so far.
- Loves my muscles. Gentlemen, let me tell you, underlying big muscle's (I'm not even ripped) is a MASSIVE BOON. If you are not lifting, stop reading right now, go and get a free 5x5 online program, and tonight go start. She loves the size of my back and traps and shoulders, also triceps, biceps and forearms.
- Never been married or had kids.
What else should i be looking out for?
Thanks wise counselors.