Thinking about entering into Monk Mode while I finish up school and move back home with my folks for about a year. What do you guys think would make the ultimate Monk Mode? So far here’s what I’ve got:
- Pay off all my debt other than my car payment, get my score above 720, then refinance it
- Ween myself off of caffeine and learn to fall asleep/wake up based on my sleep cycles
- Contribute to some open source projects to pad my resume (I’m a software dev)
- Dedicate 3-5 days a week to working out
- Read more books. Hell, read ONE book
- NoPorn and maybe NoFap. Or at least fapping without recalling porn.
- Learn a new language
- Save up >10k in a high yield savings account
- Identify and remove all of the leachy/unnecessary people in my life
I still have a bit of a social life that I don’t plan to give up, but rather fine tune and find a balance with, so it’s not “true” Monk Mode, per-say. What would you guys include or so in your ideal Monk Mode?