The Eye Contact Problem
I was on YouTube the other day when I stumbled across a video titled ‘Video For Practicing Eye Contact’. Surprisingly these types of video generate millions of views… These videos usually have a beautiful girl looking at the camera, your challenge being to maintain eye contact? Wtf
TLDR: Video Post
Enough bullshit, it’s time for people to really understand the truth about eye contact. Failure to hold eye contact is a deep-seated issue; it’s not a technical one. The reason people can’t maintain eye contact isn’t due to the fact that they don’t know how it’s because of the beliefs they hold that lead them to feel uncomfortable. Social Conditioning: Don’t show attraction!
Men have been emasculated by society. Many men feel ashamed of their own masculinity. They somehow feel that showing interest in a woman is wrong or taboo. They will go to great lengths to avoid eye contact with women. I partly blame these new age Feminazis for fucking up the biological male and female sexual chemistry (nothing against proper feminists).
The Deeper Issue
More often than not, a failure to hold eye contact with a woman derives from an issue within. They say that the eyes are the ‘gates to the soul’, so when someone looks deep into our eyes a part of us feel vulnerable. This vulnerability is amplified if there are some unresolved issues within yourself!
If you have a hint of self-loathing or low self-esteem, it will manifest itself in bad eye contact. If you are not living your life in accordance with higher ideals, if you are not aligned with your personal values and ethics, it will manifest itself in bad eye contact. Most potent of all, if you are ashamed of yourself, it will manifest itself in bad eye contact.
Geeks that masturbate to their favourite anime character in their mum's basements at 3 AM will almost certainly never have good eye contact with a woman. People that engage in fraudulent activities (unless sociopaths) never have good eye contact. The issue isn’t technical, as you can see it’s deeper than that. Confident Eye contact
Having you shit together entails:
• Having a clear mission in life
• Having set values
• Having personal ethics
• Embracing your masculine energy
• Having set boundaries
A confident man with his shit together will never have an issue with eye contact. He will be comfortable with himself and feel at ease during a conversation. Why would you feel scared or vulnerable when you’re at peace with yourself? How could a woman threaten you with her sexual essence? It can’t happen for the confident man.
Steps to Building Eye-Contact
Here are some real practical steps to help you build your eye contact.
1. Don’t watch fucking ‘practice eye contact videos on YouTube’
2. Find out what deeper issue is causing the eye contact problem and promise yourself to resolve it.
3. Start practising eye contact on REAL people, if you are nervous look at the spot between their eyebrows. You should, however, move onto their eyes.
4. Don’t stare; use appropriate breaks during the conversation (usually every 5-10 seconds but depends on the person you are talking to).
5. Focus on one eye, you can’t focus on both at the same time (try it).
6. When talking to a group, spread your eye contact evenly amongst each person. Don’t block anyone out and focus too intensely on one person.
7. Don’t open your eyes too wide like a fish, you can blink this isn’t a staring competition.
8. If you are feeling awkward, that’s good. You are getting out of your comfort zone; soon this shit will be a breeze.
Once you improve your eye contact you will notice more women being attracted to you. Eye-contact is one of the best non-verbal cues for confidence. When you can talk to a girl while looking her dead in the eyes you stand out. You stand out because most emasculated men are ashamed to do it. They can’t do it. Now I want you to go out there and experiment with this. If it helped you, come back to this thread and share your success story.